- Arch Support
- Kingfoam Insole Cross-Section
- Gamechangers Custom Mold Instructions
Determine Your Foot Type :
Arch Support - These orthotics help prevent over-pronation, which assists the body in proper alignment. This relieves daily fatigue, sore joints and allows longer performance. Gone are the days of sore feet keeping you off your board for days.
Gamechangers Custom Mold Instructions:
1) Preheat oven to 225°F or 110°C
2) Insert insole for 5-8 minutes or until arch is soft
3) Wear socks
4) Remove insole and place into shoe. Walk for 5-10 minutes or until arch becomes firm.
* Use caution, insole will be hot. If insole feels too hot, allow it to cool to tolerable temperature before molding.
** Do not attempt to mold without adult supervision. If using a toaster oven, keep insole away from heating elements as toaster ovens do not accurately control even temperature throughout oven.
*** Do not attempt to mold if insole has been punctured or damaged. Do not use microwave. Use common sense.
*** Customer assumes all liability. Footprint Insole Technology is not liable for any injury as a result of using this product, negligent or otherwise.